Pages

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Joy In: Quotes

"Sure [Fred Astaire] was great, but don't forget Ginger Rogers did everything he did backwards...and in high heels!"  
                                                                                         --Bob Thaves


This quote has been around for a long time, I know, but it always made me smile. Right now I'm just trying to figure out how she kept those high heels on when it sure doesn't look like they have a strap across the top. Maybe it was a clear strap. Maybe she's just that good. I have a hard enough time keeping my high heels on when I'm walking! Ok...I just have a hard enough time walking some days. Don't make fun.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for giving me something to read since J decided he is hungry at 245 am. Love this quote!! I'm going to do a post to your blog called "Joy in: 245 am" haha :) I was just thinking that you ought to have one hell of an enrtry this time next week since we will be aunts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad it gave you something to do while J-Train ate--anytime you would like to do a guest entry; feel free. I would love it :)

    I'm working up to a doozie for next Friday... there's nothing like being a new aunt!!

    ReplyDelete