Pages

Monday, February 14, 2011

Joy In: The Most Random/Awesome Grammy Performance Ever


EDIT: The Grammy Association or Academy or whatever is being super poopy and blocked the youtube video of Cee Lo and the muppets....and Gwyneth. So...here's my run-down of it anyway; maybe God will smile on us and have someone post a video who did one of those really sketchy videos of their TV while the Grammy's were on.

1) He's got muppets.
2) This song...sketchy lyrics and all...just makes me want to shake my thing.  In my kitchen. At 2 a.m.
3) Cee Lo is not a small man...and he can continue to play the piano with that get-up on, feathers and all. (Is he really playing the piano, though? I can't tell...)
4) Random cameo appearance by Gwyneth Paltrow? Who saw that match-up coming? Not me.
5) Did I mention the muppets? The little Supremes-style back-up singers in the sparkly dresses? My 5-year-old self AND my 24-year-old-love-of-all-things-gaudy/sparkly self is in heaven.








No comments:

Post a Comment