Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Joy In: Being Indecisive

Absolutely did not mean to go this long before I made my second posting. Then, when I FINALLY tore myself away from just got to the point at which I could no longer handle the closet reorganizing, I started looking at the different blog servers available (e.g. Wordpress, Blogger, blah blah blah). Mistake of epic proportions.

I've often told David that my very own personal hell would be a place in which someone made me work out and make decisions all day. Yes, you read that right. If, for some reason, I truly reach the point of no redemption and am sent to the fiery pits below, I will be on a treadmill 24 hours a day while Satan sits on a chair next to me forcing me to choose restaurants, outfits, blog servers, what have you.

Now that you have a small picture of how my tormented mind can work, you can see the problem that arose as I began to check out the Blogger server from Google and it's ease of use, many options for fun stuff on your blog page, blah blah blah. Aside from the fact that I should have KNOWN because most of the stuff Google comes up with is awesome...what it really all boiled down to was......I just liked the fun, fun theme I could have on Blogger and couldn't figure out how to make anything close to it on Wordpress. I'm sure there are those FAR more intelligent than me who could have figured it out, but I didn't feel like making the ol' noodle work that hard today. It does make me extremely happy to just look at my blog now (cute, right??), so mission accomplished for today!

So, there you have it. So sorry about any confusion; please bookmark this page and delete the old! And I'll just keep linking the posts on Facebook, and make it as easy as possible. I promise I won't change again...I think. Wait. Maybe. No...just kidding, I promise I won't! Love you all who take the time to read the ramblings.

Have a happy, happy day :)




1 comment: